Function: To run the day to day logistics of administering shows within its chapter and promoting shows in the community. On the ground support for shows and 1st point of contact for parents, students, and production teams. Help manage the casting process and rehearsals and support artistic teams.
Immediate Supervisors: Artistic Director and Managing Director
Direction To: Artistic Teams, Parents, Students
Job Classification / Hours: Part-Time; Non-Exempt
Hours: 20-24/hrs a week
Rate of Pay: $20 - $23/hr
Job Responsibilities / Tasks:
- Coordinating shows in the Chapter with an emphasis on quality, culture, and craft.
- Building the Chapter program through building community contacts and vendor relationships.
- Supervises the functional and organizational aspects of productions including auditions, rehearsals, and performances.
- Builds and maintains a high level of rapport with parents, students, directors, Production Team members, volunteers, and staff.
- Maintains show information for internal distribution.
- Coordinate students and production for poster photoshoots.
- Submits vendor orders.
- Oversees website data relating to the show
- Run parent meetings, answer parent questions.
- Helps to secure facilities and maintains good working relationships as a company representative.
- Attends monthly Chapter Coordinator meetings as designated.
- Performs administrative duties as required.
- Proofreads and approves, in a timely manner, all office-generated materials relating to show.
- Responds promptly to all calls and emails.
- Financial responsibility and stewardship (builds show budgets and monitors progress, on-site accounting at shows, etc).
- Distributes marketing materials to promote the show.
- Attends pre and post Artistic team meeting, rehearsals, and production meetings.
- Demonstrate an understanding of CYT’s Mission Statement and Values by incorporating them when performing job related tasks.
- Adhere to CYT’s Commitment to Character.
- Acknowledge CYT’s goal to conduct all business through the lens of strong, moral character and agree to perform all job related duties in support of this goal.
- Work well with other people as a leader and as a team member.
- Commit to maintain the highest levels of ethics and professionalism.